Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

PotSmuggle
Lord Kinniekins
Lord Kinniekins

Favorite Pokemon : Delphox

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by PotSmuggle on Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:02 am

SatoSere|AmourShipping

Credit goes to KurumiErika from deviantART

Welcome to the AmourShipping/SatoSere discussion thread!

AmourShipping is the name given to the belief of Ash/Satoshi and Serena are or will be involved in a romantic relationship. The origin of the name comes from "amour", the French name for "love", which is chosen because Kalos is inspired by France and because Serena's crush was hinted before the beginning of the XY series, in which later it was officially confirmed.

In this thread you can discuss about the hints and the development of the shipping freely. However, there are a few guidelines that all members need to follow:

1. No bashing or flaming. Please, respect other people's opinions and beliefs, a well as other characters and shippings.

2.  Stay on topic. Avoid discussing or commenting about the latest episodes, and don't talk about other shippings here [They can be discussed in their own threads], unless they are related in a way or another to AmourShipping. Always make sure to relate discussion topics back to AmourShipping, especially if the subject’s relevance is not obvious.

3. Try to avoid one-liners. In other words, avoid posts with just a single line. They are not entirely prohibited, but unadvised. So in case of posting one-liner make sure it to contain valuable thought of yours for this thread.

4. No double/triple/quadruple/5+ posts. Simply edit your previous post if you want to add or fix something.

5. If you post a fanart, remember to give credit to the respective artist. In case you don't know who the artist is, say so.

6. Each member will have three chances, before being banned from the thread.

Any post which contains advertising, discussions on subjects unrelated to Amourshipping or posts meant to insult other users/ships will be removed without any warning whatsoever at the discretion of the mods/admins.

Remember, even though this place is a safe haven for all AmourShippers, there need to be some rules to keep this place clean.

POSSIBLE TOPICS

What do you love about AmourShipping?
How do you think AmourShipping will be developed?
If there are to be more flashbacks from Ash's and Serena's childhood, what memories would you like to see? How will they affect the ship?
What do you envision in the ship's future?

If you have more questions you want to suggest, feel free to do that. The more, the merrier.

With that said, have fun in the AmourShipping Discussion thread!

Last edited by Virgo on Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:01 am; edited 17 times in total (Reason for editing : Modified question stem to better facilitate discussion; elaborated guideline #2. Rob: Resized image.)
pokesrini
Admin
Admin

Re: AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by pokesrini on Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:35 am

FREEDOM! Very Happy Ah..can you smell the air of freedom here? Away from theocratic rules. So..our first topic will be discussing about XY053.

All SS Amour passengers, welcome aboard.
Blood Red

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard

Post by Blood Red on Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:15 am

For those who don't know already, the GIFs for the current episode are on Tumblr.

http://pikajue.tumblr.com

Last edited by Blood Red on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Get chance and luck!"
pokesrini
Admin
Admin

Post by pokesrini on Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:20 am

@Blood Red wrote:For those who don't know already, the GIFs for the current episode are on Tumblr.

http://pikajue.tumblr.com

Ah yes..thanks BloodRed Very Happy

there were some really interesting hints. And these were canon hints; not just writers' hints. So that's good. We got what we wanted from this episode.
Blood Red

Post by Blood Red on Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:28 am

@pokesrini wrote:Ah yes..thanks BloodRed Very Happy

there were some really interesting hints. And these were canon hints; not just writers' hints. So that's good. We got what we wanted from this episode.

True, it's been a while since we got something resembling a hint. Thankfully, we have something to discuss till the raw episode comes out Very Happy

"Get chance and luck!"
RobSp1derp1g
Admin
Admin

Post by RobSp1derp1g on Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:49 am

Oh, hints like these are bad for my mental health... I couldn't resist the spoilers...

My fics:

What Happens...
(Amour) UPDATED | The Laws of Science and Rollerskating (LaserBlade) | The Book (Amour)
If you like the stuff I write, comment, but please do so truthfully.

Other stuff:
A drabble about AmourShipping.

For something more difficult, a writing challenge that'll last a whole year.

"An inspiring book on overcoming life's obstacles."
New York Times 4-8-2016 Wink
Write it down on your calendars.

I make t-shirts sometimes. Here's what I did so far.

If you like the stuff I create, comment, but please do so truthfully. It inspires me to make more.
Blood Red

Post by Blood Red on Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:54 am

@RobSp1derp1g wrote:Oh, hints like these are bad for my mental health... I couldn't resist the spoilers...

Don't worry, these are spoilers for all of us, since we don't have any episodes or subs. Plus, there are very low chances for hints until next year, so you can stick around now Razz

Last edited by Blood Red on Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total

"Get chance and luck!"
Amour256
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Amour256 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:21 am

Freeedddoooommm

It was such a pain! There was no need to close the thread. Neither were we going off topic and nor was it against the rules! The rules are just....

Anywho....hello guys Very Happy Amour256 here. Remember me? XD

Let us discuss about Episode 53. I'd like to comtribute in some way or the other
Virgo

Post by Virgo on Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:35 am

Hello dear fellows. Probably you know me from Serebii. To bad mods shut down amour thread. But at least it motivated us for a new one. Let's make this thread and the whole forum a nice place to visit.

I've seen two gifs from Blood Red's link. Was it very shippy. Did relationship of Serena with Ash developed somehow?

Last edited by Virgo on Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : interpunction)

Blood Red

Post by Blood Red on Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:36 am

@Virgo wrote:Hello dear fellows. Probably you know me from Serebii. To bad mods shut down amour thread. But at least it motivated us for a new one. Let's make this thread and the whole forum a nice place to visit.

I've seen two gifs from Blood Red's link. Was it very shippy. Did relationship of Serena with Ash developed somehow?

Not really, but considering the long hint drought we had to go through and the date episode coming up, it's enough.

"Get chance and luck!"
RobSp1derp1g
Admin
Admin

Post by RobSp1derp1g on Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:50 am

@Blood Red wrote:
@Virgo wrote:Hello dear fellows. Probably you know me from Serebii. To bad mods shut down amour thread. But at least it motivated us for a new one. Let's make this thread and the whole forum a nice place to visit.

Not really, but considering the long hint drought we had to go through and the date episode coming up, it's enough.

"For those who walk in the desert, a drop of water is an ocean." - RobSp1derp1g

My fics:

What Happens...
(Amour) UPDATED | The Laws of Science and Rollerskating (LaserBlade) | The Book (Amour)

Other stuff:

If you like the stuff I create, comment, but please do so truthfully. It inspires me to make more.
Blood Red

Post by Blood Red on Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:46 am

@RobSp1derp1g wrote:
@Blood Red wrote:

I think I've heard that quote somewhere, but it was credited to someone else Razz

"Get chance and luck!"
RobSp1derp1g
Admin
Admin

Post by RobSp1derp1g on Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:47 am

@Blood Red wrote:
@RobSp1derp1g wrote:
@Blood Red wrote:

I think I've heard that quote somewhere, but it was credited to someone else Razz
Possibly, as great minds think alike.

My fics:

What Happens...

Other stuff:

matthew11

Favorite Pokemon : Missingno

Post by matthew11 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:00 pm

Now why didn't anyone informed me of this wonderful getaway? Lol anyway, just here to say hi b****es. I won't be here too long today though. Imma hit the sack now... *yawn*

Last edited by Blood Red on Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Keep it classy, bro :p)
Blood Red

Post by Blood Red on Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:09 pm

@matthew11 wrote:Now why didn't anyone informed me of this wonderful getaway? Lol anyway, just here to say hi b*tches. I won't be here too long today though. Imma hit the sack now... *yawn*
Because I left the invitation and stuff to pokesrini, then got busy editing this thread Razz

So, how'd you get to know of our little sanctuary?

@Rob: Sure man Razz

"Get chance and luck!"
matthew11

Favorite Pokemon : Missingno

Post by matthew11 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:16 pm

I'm a stalker lol not. Actually, I was roaming around to check some news about us on Serebii. And yeah, some users sure are bitter when it comes to us amourshippers.

Blood Red

Post by Blood Red on Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:23 pm

@matthew11 wrote:I'm a stalker lol not. Actually, I was roaming around to check some news about us on Serebii. And yeah, some users sure are bitter when it comes to us amourshippers.
Huh? Someone was talking about this place on Serebii? Weird.

Also, any examples? I'd love to see how people are reacting to us 'crazy shippers' Razz

Another thing: When Serena blushed and replied to Ash, she had a very shy tone. I think it's more than just embarrassment Wink

Last edited by Blood Red on Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Get chance and luck!"
Amour256
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Amour256 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:27 pm

@Blood Red wrote:
@matthew11 wrote:I'm a stalker lol not. Actually, I was roaming around to check some news about us on Serebii. And yeah, some users sure are bitter when it comes to us amourshippers.

Also, any examples? I'd love to see how people are reacting to us 'crazy shippers' Razz

Another thing: When Serena blushed and replied to Ash, she had a very shy tone. I think it's more than embarrassment Wink
But she still blushed! She covered Ash's mouth! Their interaction was so amazing
Blood Red

Post by Blood Red on Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:31 pm

@Amour256 wrote:
@Blood Red wrote:

Another thing: When Serena blushed and replied to Ash, she had a very shy tone. I think it's more than embarrassment Wink
But she still blushed! She covered Ash's mouth! Their interaction was so amazing

I know, just made a mistake. What I wanted to say was that she wasn't embarrassed, it was more like someone who was praised by their crush Very Happy

"Get chance and luck!"
Amour256
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Amour256 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:32 pm

@Blood Red wrote:
@Amour256 wrote:
@Blood Red wrote:

I know, just made a mistake. What I wanted to say was that she wasn't embarrassed, it was more like someone who was praised by their crush Very Happy
Yes yes! That awesome feeling when you get praised by your crush Very Happy
Blood Red

Post by Blood Red on Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:03 pm

Serena says 'that' line (Never give up until the end!) two times: Once when her training goes wrong and the other when she gets back on Meecle after her fall. She even says Ash's name the first time, so... Very Happy

"Get chance and luck!"
Ikcatcher
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Ikcatcher on Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:05 pm

Heyyy I'm back and looks like we are up and running again.I just watched the episode and did anyone else get the feels at the end?Cause I did

When history witnesses a great change Razgriz reveals itself, first as a dark demon
As a demon it uses it’s power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies
However after a period of slumber Razgriz returns…
Amidst the eternal waves of time
From a ripple of change shall the storm rise
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
The demon soars through dark skies
Fear and death trail its shadow beneath
Until men united wield a hallowed sabre
In final reckoning, the beast is slain
As the demon sleeps, man turns on man
His own blood and madness soon cover the earth
From the depths of despair awaken the Razgriz
Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light”.
Blood Red

Post by Blood Red on Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:07 pm

@Ikcatcher wrote:Heyyy I'm back and looks like we are up and running again.I just watched the episode and did anyone else get the feels at the end?Cause I did

Welcome aboard Very Happy

I did, it was a pretty emotional episode. honestly, I'm a bit surprised it wasn't completely dry.

"Get chance and luck!"
Amour256
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Amour256 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:36 pm

Are you guys talking about episode 53? Subbed version out already?
Blood Red

Post by Blood Red on Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:43 pm

@Amour256 wrote:Are you guys talking about episode 53? Subbed version out already?

No, the raw version. No English, no subs. Still, it's the only way to get some of the visual hints early, so we just tend to deal with it.

"Get chance and luck!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 26, 2017 8:41 pm