Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

(18+) What's your dirtiest/kinkiest Amourshipping fantasy? (ASH AND SERENA MUST BE AGED TO 18+)

AmourMustDie2000
ONE PERSON CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE

(18+) What's your dirtiest/kinkiest Amourshipping fantasy? (ASH AND SERENA MUST BE AGED TO 18+)

Post by AmourMustDie2000 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:41 am

PS said I could make a better version of the thread, so the remake is here.

I'm sure most of this site shares a common interest in Amourshipping, but what fantasies do you have about it? Don't be afraid to share your fantasy with us unless it breaks the topic title rule. I won't judge you, and I hope you don't judge me either. Here's mine: The King of Pokelantis possessing Ash again, this time wanting to use Serena, but she dominates and abuses his body.

(I hope this is considered a paragraph.)

As a bonus, is there any fanart that may pander to that particular thought? None for mine.

Last edited by Blood Red on Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:18 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Using 'that' word isn't against the rules, but there's no need to use it too much.)
PotSmuggle
Lord Kinniekins
Lord Kinniekins

Favorite Pokemon : Delphox

Re: (18+) What's your dirtiest/kinkiest Amourshipping fantasy? (ASH AND SERENA MUST BE AGED TO 18+)

Post by PotSmuggle on Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:07 am

Don't delete any topics until we get our rules up guys. Right now there are no maturity restrictions until our soon to be released rules say otherwise.
AmourMustDie2000
ONE PERSON CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE

Re: (18+) What's your dirtiest/kinkiest Amourshipping fantasy? (ASH AND SERENA MUST BE AGED TO 18+)

Post by AmourMustDie2000 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:43 am

Thanks for the support. Smile

UPDATE:

So, this Serena cosplayer: http://satosere.forums.net.bz/t40-serena-redesign-speculation#849

I want her to apply a little powder to her face so she looks a little more like M. Serena, then dominate me.

Would like my user title changed to: ONE PERSON CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE

Let me know when this is done and thanks again!
Amour256
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Amour256 on Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:57 am

I just want to snuggle with Serena...atleast once XD No one night stands. Serena is just not the type of girl you'd like to cheat on or would have a one night stand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:49 pm