Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

Mega Evolutions in the Main Cast

Blood Red

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard

Mega Evolutions in the Main Cast

Post by Blood Red on Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:08 pm

I'v recently noticed a rather negative attitude when it comes to Ash or one of his companions Mega Evolving their Pokémon. Well, this is a place where you can speculate about possible scenarios in which the group could acquire their Key Stones and suggest any Mega that you'd like to see with a particular character. 

All forum rules apply of course, so read up on those before posting. Also, remember that this thread is for discussing possible Mega Evolutions, so posts saying 'Oh, I think members on the cast getting Megas is impossible!' simply for the sake of being negative will not be entertained and can be removed if the mods and admins see fit. However, if such posts add to the discussion then I see no problem with them.

With that said, have fun!

"Get chance and luck!"
Amour256
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Mega Evolutions in the Main Cast

Post by Amour256 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:19 pm

How about Ash's Charizard or...or Sceptile? Mega evolving Pikachu won't be that big of a deal since they share a pretty strong and deep bond. But that's the case with Charizard and Sceptile as well! Not to mention both of em are so damn powerful! Does Ash own any ghost pokemon?
Serena
I got a haircut!
I got a haircut!

Favorite Pokemon : Braxien, Pancham

Post by Serena on Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:01 pm

I think Serena will get a mega Sceptile. I'd rather she got it instead of Ash xD. Ash can use mega Charizard.

PotSmuggle
Lord Kinniekins
Lord Kinniekins

Favorite Pokemon : Delphox

Post by PotSmuggle on Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:30 pm

I don't Ash will get a Mega Ring until very late into the series. Serena may get one next generation if she continues to travel with Ash and she becomes more experienced in battling by then.

If Serena gets one, I hope it's Mega Absol. She needs a dark type Pokemon to Evolve her Pancham after all.
Amour256
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Amour256 on Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:49 am

Mega Charizard is.....AMAZING! Its so damn powerful! Mega Sceptile or Mega Charizard both are okay for me. They are both so strong!!!!
Blood Red

Post by Blood Red on Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:52 am

Serena wrote:I think Serena will get a mega Sceptile.  I'd rather she got it instead of Ash xD. Ash can use mega Charizard.

I think I'd prefer that as well. Charizard needs to go mega XD

"Get chance and luck!"
Pokévision

Favorite Pokemon : Braixen

Post by Pokévision on Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:44 am

Serena wrote:I think Serena will get a mega Sceptile.  I'd rather she got it instead of Ash xD. Ash can use mega Charizard.

Yea, since I'm leaning towards Serena obtaining a Treecko, I would like to see her get a mega Sceptile. As for Ash's mega Pokemon, I'm hoping for it to be his powerhouse Charizard. Alain's Mega Charizard X was shown already so this leaves the door open for a Mega Charizard Y on Ash's team. Charizard being left at Professor Oak's laboratory rather than the Charicific Valley does boost the odds of Charizard's return but at the same time we must remember that Charizard already returned in the BW series not that long ago.

PotSmuggle wrote:I don't Ash will get a Mega Ring until very late into the series. Serena may get one next generation if she continues to travel with Ash and she becomes more experienced in battling by then.

If Serena gets one, I hope it's Mega Absol. She needs a dark type Pokemon to Evolve her Pancham after all.

Hm, but we already got to see a Mega Absol in the Mega Evolution Specials. I think the show will want to showcase more Mega evolutions rather than showing the same one twice. Serena's dark type Pokemon, if she gets one, doesn't have to be the one capable of Mega evolving in my opinion.

Alright, time for my ludicrous speculation:
What if the writers decide to pull off something like the Ambipom//Buizel trade for Ash and Serena? Panchem decides after witnessing Ash's gym battle in XY058 and participating in the first TriPokalon that it actually prefers battling? Then Serena trades Panchem to Ash for one of Ash's Pokemon (I don't know, maybe Hawlucha since it likes to do performance-like moves in battle) and Panchem evolves once Frogadier evolves into Greninja.

Blood Red

Post by Blood Red on Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:50 am

Pokévision wrote:

Yea, since I'm leaning towards Serena obtaining a Treecko, I would like to see her get a mega Sceptile. As for Ash's mega Pokemon, I'm hoping for it to be his powerhouse Charizard. Alain's Mega Charizard X was shown already so this leaves the door open for a Mega Charizard Y on Ash's team. Charizard being left at Professor Oak's laboratory rather than the Charicific Valley does boost the odds of Charizard's return but at the same time we must remember that Charizard already returned in the BW series not that long ago.

PotSmuggle wrote:I don't Ash will get a Mega Ring until very late into the series. Serena may get one next generation if she continues to travel with Ash and she becomes more experienced in battling by then.

Hm, but we already got to see a Mega Absol in the Mega Evolution Specials. I think the show will want to showcase more Mega evolutions rather than showing the same one twice. Serena's dark type Pokemon, if she gets one, doesn't have to be the one capable of Mega evolving in my opinion.

Alright, time for my ludicrous speculation:
What if the writers decide to pull off something like the Ambipom//Buizel trade for Ash and Serena? Panchem decides after witnessing Ash's gym battle in XY058 and participating in the first TriPokalon that it actually prefers battling? Then Serena trades Panchem to Ash for one of Ash's Pokemon (I don't know, maybe Hawlucha since it likes to do performance-like moves in battle) and Panchem evolves once Frogadier evolves into Greninja.

Charizard's return in BW increases its chances of coming back IMO, since it didn't go back to Charicific Valley and is currently at Oak's Lab. 

Man, I'd hate to see Luchabull get traded away, even if it goes to Serena. It's such a cool Pokémon and I like it more than Goronda. Plus, it has a great fighting style which I can't get enough of Very Happy

"Get chance and luck!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:06 pm