Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.


Posts and inbox

Share
avatar
Amour256
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 69
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-12-18
Age : 20
Location : India

Posts and inbox

Post by Amour256 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:32 am

About the posts though.....can we make it something like on Serebii? I mean like when a user visits a certain thread he reads the post from where he had stopped reading last time as against from the first page. I mean he starts reading from the unread posts or posts posted after he left the forum as against from the first page. Is it possible?

Second thing is the inbox. Is it possible to increase its capacity?

avatar
PotSmuggle
Lord Kinniekins
Lord Kinniekins

Favorite Pokemon : Delphox
Posts : 304
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2014-12-18
Age : 3
Location : Canada

Re: Posts and inbox

Post by PotSmuggle on Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:18 pm

@Amour256 wrote:About the posts though.....can we make it something like on Serebii? I mean like when a user visits a certain thread he reads the post from where he had stopped reading last time as against from the first page. I mean he starts reading from the unread posts or posts posted after he left the forum as against from the first page. Is it possible?

Second thing is the inbox. Is it possible to increase its capacity?


I'll have to look into the first suggestion.

I don't think I can expand for free, make sure you archive the PMs that you want to keep and clean out your inbox regularly. Also, I'm pretty sure that VMs are infinite, so talk to people through those if your conversation isn't confidential.

I'm going to see what I can do though
avatar
Amour256
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 69
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-12-18
Age : 20
Location : India

Re: Posts and inbox

Post by Amour256 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:29 pm

@PotSmuggle wrote:
@Amour256 wrote:About the posts though.....can we make it something like on Serebii? I mean like when a user visits a certain thread he reads the post from where he had stopped reading last time as against from the first page. I mean he starts reading from the unread posts or posts posted after he left the forum as against from the first page. Is it possible?

Second thing is the inbox. Is it possible to increase its capacity?


I'll have to look into the first suggestion.

I don't think I can expand for free, make sure you archive the PMs that you want to keep and clean out your inbox regularly. Also, I'm pretty sure that VMs are infinite, so talk to people through those if your conversation isn't confidential.

I'm going to see what I can do though
Thanks a lot PotSmuggle Very Happy

Ah! Please don't do it if its not for free. There's really no need to do it. May I know as to what are VMs?

Again, thank you so very much PotSmuggle Very Happy
avatar
PotSmuggle
Lord Kinniekins
Lord Kinniekins

Favorite Pokemon : Delphox
Posts : 304
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2014-12-18
Age : 3
Location : Canada

Re: Posts and inbox

Post by PotSmuggle on Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:43 pm

@Amour256 wrote:
@PotSmuggle wrote:
@Amour256 wrote:About the posts though.....can we make it something like on Serebii? I mean like when a user visits a certain thread he reads the post from where he had stopped reading last time as against from the first page. I mean he starts reading from the unread posts or posts posted after he left the forum as against from the first page. Is it possible?

Second thing is the inbox. Is it possible to increase its capacity?


I'll have to look into the first suggestion.

I don't think I can expand for free, make sure you archive the PMs that you want to keep and clean out your inbox regularly. Also, I'm pretty sure that VMs are infinite, so talk to people through those if your conversation isn't confidential.

I'm going to see what I can do though
Thanks a lot PotSmuggle Very Happy

Ah! Please don't do it if its not for free. There's really no need to do it. May I know as to what are VMs?

Again, thank you so very much PotSmuggle Very Happy

No problem!

VMs, aka Visitor Messages are exactly like the ones over at Serebii. They function like conversations on your profile page so everybody can see them. Try it out if you never used them before.
avatar
Amour256
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 69
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-12-18
Age : 20
Location : India

Re: Posts and inbox

Post by Amour256 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:47 pm

@PotSmuggle wrote:
@Amour256 wrote:
@PotSmuggle wrote:
@Amour256 wrote:About the posts though.....can we make it something like on Serebii? I mean like when a user visits a certain thread he reads the post from where he had stopped reading last time as against from the first page. I mean he starts reading from the unread posts or posts posted after he left the forum as against from the first page. Is it possible?

Second thing is the inbox. Is it possible to increase its capacity?


I'll have to look into the first suggestion.

I don't think I can expand for free, make sure you archive the PMs that you want to keep and clean out your inbox regularly. Also, I'm pretty sure that VMs are infinite, so talk to people through those if your conversation isn't confidential.

I'm going to see what I can do though
Thanks a lot PotSmuggle Very Happy

Ah! Please don't do it if its not for free. There's really no need to do it. May I know as to what are VMs?

Again, thank you so very much PotSmuggle Very Happy

No problem!

VMs, aka Visitor Messages are exactly like the ones over at Serebii. They function like conversations on your profile page so everybody can see them. Try it out if you never used them before.
Sure Very Happy

Thanks again PotSmuggle, for listening and helping out Very Happy
avatar
PotSmuggle
Lord Kinniekins
Lord Kinniekins

Favorite Pokemon : Delphox
Posts : 304
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2014-12-18
Age : 3
Location : Canada

Re: Posts and inbox

Post by PotSmuggle on Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:41 pm

Oops, I still haven't replied to this yet. XD Sorry for the delay.

I think the pages of a topic that you already visited are greyed out so that might help you at bookmarking at unread pages.

Also, there are some useful "View posts since last visit" "View your posts" and "View unanswered posts" buttons near the top of the page that may help you out with your issue.

Sponsored content

Re: Posts and inbox

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Fri May 26, 2017 8:40 pm