Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

S.S Amour Confessions Thread

matthew11

Favorite Pokemon : Missingno

S.S Amour Confessions Thread

Post by matthew11 on Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:37 pm

You may have encountered several other confessions on the net. Basically, you send your confessions in, and I'll post them here anonymously.

If anything, don't send me illegal material, or something too personal that I may have to suggest you to consult to me lol.

Rules:

Only one: general rules apply here.

If you have something to confess, PM me your confession and I'll post it for you anonymously. Also, you can confess a number of times anytime, just avoid obviously faking your confession, and please do not mention any names Smile

EDIT: On the other note, you can post your confessions on your own if you feel like you want to address it yourself Smile. If you are sensitive about your dignity, this option is not advisable.

Last edited by matthew11 on Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

RobSp1derp1g
Admin
Admin

Re: S.S Amour Confessions Thread

Post by RobSp1derp1g on Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:22 pm

I'll start.

I have said this to selected people in and out of the interwebs, but I think it's time I own it.

Confession:
I have yet to kiss a girl. Not because there was lack of trying, but because there was lack of success. But I feel that's about to change...

My fics:

What Happens...
(Amour) UPDATED | The Laws of Science and Rollerskating (LaserBlade) | The Book (Amour)
If you like the stuff I write, comment, but please do so truthfully.

Other stuff:
A drabble about AmourShipping.

For something more difficult, a writing challenge that'll last a whole year.

"An inspiring book on overcoming life's obstacles."
New York Times 4-8-2016 Wink
Write it down on your calendars.

I make t-shirts sometimes. Here's what I did so far.

If you like the stuff I create, comment, but please do so truthfully. It inspires me to make more.

Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:25 pm