Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

One Word Story

AmourMustDie2000
ONE PERSON CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE

Re: One Word Story

Post by AmourMustDie2000 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:55 am

Satoshi won his badge because of Serena's support. All that jazz music created a big enthusiasm for his opponent's infested dungeons. They somehow got stuck on a big pile of goo. All of their clothes were still sticky after washing them thoroughly, so Serena suggested that Ash should lie

Would like my user title changed to: ONE PERSON CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE

Let me know when this is done and thanks again!
PokemonTrainerY
Regular
Regular

Post by PokemonTrainerY on Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:58 am

Satoshi won his badge because of Serena's support. All that jazz music created a big enthusiasm for his opponent's infested dungeons. They somehow got stuck on a big pile of goo. All of their clothes were still sticky after washing them thoroughly, so Serena suggested that Ash should lie to
matthew11

Favorite Pokemon : Missingno

Post by matthew11 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:58 am

Satoshi won his badge because of Serena's support. All that jazz music created a big enthusiasm for his opponent's infested dungeons. They somehow got stuck on a big pile of goo. All of their clothes were still sticky after washing them thoroughly, so Serena suggested that Ash should lie to Serena

Oh....
AmourMustDie2000

Post by AmourMustDie2000 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:59 am

Satoshi won his badge because of Serena's support. All that jazz music created a big enthusiasm for his opponent's infested dungeons. They somehow got stuck on a big pile of goo. All of their clothes were still sticky after washing them thoroughly, so Serena suggested that Ash should lie to Serena about

PokemonTrainerY
Regular
Regular

Post by PokemonTrainerY on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:08 pm

Satoshi won his badge because of Serena's support. All that jazz music created a big enthusiasm for his opponent's infested dungeons. They somehow got stuck on a big pile of goo. All of their clothes were still sticky after washing them thoroughly, so Serena suggested that Ash should lie to Serena about lying
AmourMustDie2000

Post by AmourMustDie2000 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:09 pm

Satoshi won his badge because of Serena's support. All that jazz music created a big enthusiasm for his opponent's infested dungeons. They somehow got stuck on a big pile of goo. All of their clothes were still sticky after washing them thoroughly, so Serena suggested that Ash should lie to Serena about lying to

PokemonTrainerY
Regular
Regular

Post by PokemonTrainerY on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:15 pm

Satoshi won his badge because of Serena's support. All that jazz music created a big enthusiasm for his opponent's infested dungeons. They somehow got stuck on a big pile of goo. All of their clothes were still sticky after washing them thoroughly, so Serena suggested that Ash should lie to Serena about lying to her
matthew11

Post by matthew11 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:16 pm

Satoshi won his badge because of Serena's support. All that jazz music created a big enthusiasm for his opponent's infested dungeons. They somehow got stuck on a big pile of goo. All of their clothes were still sticky after washing them thoroughly, so Serena suggested that Ash should lie to Serena about lying to her. She

I'm confused about that sentence! o_0
AmourMustDie2000

Post by AmourMustDie2000 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:26 pm

Satoshi won his badge because of Serena's support. All that jazz music created a big enthusiasm for his opponent's infested dungeons. They somehow got stuck on a big pile of goo. All of their clothes were still sticky after washing them thoroughly, so Serena suggested that Ash should lie to Serena about lying to her. She waited

PokemonTrainerY
Regular
Regular

Post by PokemonTrainerY on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:29 pm

Satoshi won his badge because of Serena's support. All that jazz music created a big enthusiasm for his opponent's infested dungeons. They somehow got stuck on a big pile of goo. All of their clothes were still sticky after washing them thoroughly, so Serena suggested that Ash should lie to Serena about lying to her. She waited for

Pokévision

Favorite Pokemon : Braixen

Post by Pokévision on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:31 pm

Satoshi won his badge because of Serena's support. All that jazz music created a big enthusiasm for his opponent's infested dungeons. They somehow got stuck on a big pile of goo. All of their clothes were still sticky after washing them thoroughly, so Serena suggested that Ash should lie to Serena about lying to her. She waited for Ash

-------------
Do you guys think we should increase the word contributions from one to something like three so that we don't flood posts? xD Your call matthew11.

matthew11

Post by matthew11 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:35 pm

Satoshi won his badge because of Serena's support. All that jazz music created a big enthusiasm for his opponent's infested dungeons. They somehow got stuck on a big pile of goo. All of their clothes were still sticky after washing them thoroughly, so Serena suggested that Ash should lie to Serena about lying to her. She waited for Ash so

Hmmm... I'll take that into consideration. We'll just have to follow the rules of the game first since it'd be more interesting that way, but if you guys think otherwise, I'll make a new rule. Those who want three word contributions, say I!

Last edited by matthew11 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
AmourMustDie2000

Post by AmourMustDie2000 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:42 pm

Satoshi won his badge because of Serena's support. All that jazz music created a big enthusiasm for his opponent's infested dungeons. They somehow got stuck on a big pile of goo. All of their clothes were still sticky after washing them thoroughly, so Serena suggested that Ash should lie to Serena about lying to her. She waited for Ash so she

PokemonTrainerY
Regular
Regular

Post by PokemonTrainerY on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:45 pm

Satoshi won his badge because of Serena's support. All that jazz music created a big enthusiasm for his opponent's infested dungeons. They somehow got stuck on a big pile of goo. All of their clothes were still sticky after washing them thoroughly, so Serena suggested that Ash should lie to Serena about lying to her. She waited for Ash so she could
AmourMustDie2000

Post by AmourMustDie2000 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:49 pm

Satoshi won his badge because of Serena's support. All that jazz music created a big enthusiasm for his opponent's infested dungeons. They somehow got stuck on a big pile of goo. All of their clothes were still sticky after washing them thoroughly, so Serena suggested that Ash should lie to Serena about lying to her. She waited for Ash so she could hear

PokemonTrainerY
Regular
Regular

Post by PokemonTrainerY on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:51 pm

Satoshi won his badge because of Serena's support. All that jazz music created a big enthusiasm for his opponent's infested dungeons. They somehow got stuck on a big pile of goo. All of their clothes were still sticky after washing them thoroughly, so Serena suggested that Ash should lie to Serena about lying to her. She waited for Ash so she could hear him
Pokévision

Post by Pokévision on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:56 pm

Satoshi won his badge because of Serena's support. All that jazz music created a big enthusiasm for his opponent's infested dungeons. They somehow got stuck on a big pile of goo. All of their clothes were still sticky after washing them thoroughly, so Serena suggested that Ash should lie to Serena about lying to her. She waited for Ash so she could hear him confess

PokemonTrainerY
Regular
Regular

Post by PokemonTrainerY on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:59 pm

Satoshi won his badge because of Serena's support. All that jazz music created a big enthusiasm for his opponent's infested dungeons. They somehow got stuck on a big pile of goo. All of their clothes were still sticky after washing them thoroughly, so Serena suggested that Ash should lie to Serena about lying to her. She waited for Ash so she could hear him confess his
AmourMustDie2000

Post by AmourMustDie2000 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:00 pm

Satoshi won his badge because of Serena's support. All that jazz music created a big enthusiasm for his opponent's infested dungeons. They somehow got stuck on a big pile of goo. All of their clothes were still sticky after washing them thoroughly, so Serena suggested that Ash should lie to Serena about lying to her. She waited for Ash so she could hear him confess his lie

Pokévision

Post by Pokévision on Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:03 pm

Satoshi won his badge because of Serena's support. All that jazz music created a big enthusiasm for his opponent's infested dungeons. They somehow got stuck on a big pile of goo. All of their clothes were still sticky after washing them thoroughly, so Serena suggested that Ash should lie to Serena about lying to her. She waited for Ash so she could hear him confess his lie publicly

AmourMustDie2000

Post by AmourMustDie2000 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:04 pm

Satoshi won his badge because of Serena's support. All that jazz music created a big enthusiasm for his opponent's infested dungeons. They somehow got stuck on a big pile of goo. All of their clothes were still sticky after washing them thoroughly, so Serena suggested that Ash should lie to Serena about lying to her. She waited for Ash so she could hear him confess his lie publicly on

Pokévision

Post by Pokévision on Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:06 pm

Satoshi won his badge because of Serena's support. All that jazz music created a big enthusiasm for his opponent's infested dungeons. They somehow got stuck on a big pile of goo. All of their clothes were still sticky after washing them thoroughly, so Serena suggested that Ash should lie to Serena about lying to her. She waited for Ash so she could hear him confess his lie publicly on television.

Blood Red

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard

Post by Blood Red on Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:13 pm

Satoshi won his badge because of Serena's support. All that jazz music created a big enthusiasm for his opponent's infested dungeons. They somehow got stuck on a big pile of goo. All of their clothes were still sticky after washing them thoroughly, so Serena suggested that Ash should lie to Serena about lying to her. She waited for Ash so she could hear him confess his lie publicly on television. However,

"Get chance and luck!"
AmourMustDie2000

Post by AmourMustDie2000 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:14 pm

Satoshi won his badge because of Serena's support. All that jazz music created a big enthusiasm for his opponent's infested dungeons. They somehow got stuck on a big pile of goo. All of their clothes were still sticky after washing them thoroughly, so Serena suggested that Ash should lie to Serena about lying to her. She waited for Ash so she could hear him confess his lie publicly on television. However, Bonnie

Blood Red

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard

Post by Blood Red on Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:15 pm

Satoshi won his badge because of Serena's support. All that jazz music created a big enthusiasm for his opponent's infested dungeons. They somehow got stuck on a big pile of goo. All of their clothes were still sticky after washing them thoroughly, so Serena suggested that Ash should lie to Serena about lying to her. She waited for Ash so she could hear him confess his lie publicly on television. However, Bonnie thought

"Get chance and luck!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:26 pm